Why implement guidance?
Implement guidance compensates for implement drift which happens when your implement encounters side slopes, different soils, and curved terrain. With implement guidance, you can keep the tractor and implement on the same defined path year after year.
How does implement guidance work?
ProTrakker Implement Guidance systems use dual cylinders to adjust either direction in order to keep your implements from trailing in crooked lines or into your crops, potentially causing costly damage. You can gain as much as 13 inches of off-line correction in either direction with ProTrakker, helping ensure your crops are precisely planted in repeatable rows.
What are the benefits of using ProTrakker Guidance Systems?
- Precisely placed seed and nutrients increase yield
- Eliminate crop damage from inaccurate tracking
- Higher crop quality
- Perfect guess rows for mismatched implement widths
- Auto steer when spraying or sidedressing
- Reduce operator fatigue
- Create a more professional row appearance
- Eliminate overlap of chemical, fertilizer, seed, and more
- Improves water quality and overall soil health
- Reduce soil erosion
How accurate are ProTrakker Guidance Systems?
The ProTrakker line of hydraulic hitches can be controlled several ways for sub-inch accuracy and consistent repeatability year after year. See what customers are saying .
Does ProTrakker and strip/no-tilling help improve water quality?
Yes. Due to ProTrakker’s incredible sub-inch accuracy, chemical and fertilizer overlap can be virtually eliminated. Tillage practices such as strip-till and no-till help prevent soil erosion and keeps moisture in.
What control options are available with ProTrakker Guidance Systems?
- SonicTrakk™ Innovative ISO VT compatible control option that precisely guides implements with non-contact, ultrasonic technology, does not require a GPS signal, and is close to a 100% accuracy rating
- Side-Hill Sensor™: ProTrakker’s controller with Side-Hill Sensor detects the tractor’s degree of slope and automatically adjusts the ProTrakker Hydraulic Hitch to keep the implement in the guidance track
- John Deere Active Implement Guidance: Steers your implement on guidance line utilizing the Application Controller 1100, a Greenstar™ display and AutoTrac™ components
- Trimble TrueTracker: Uses the tractor’s autopilot system to follow the correct path utilizing T3™ sensors on the NavController II
- Raven SBGuidance Twin™: This system measures the position of the tractor and implement through their individual GPS antennas and offers DynamIQ terrain compensation, enabling precise rows for repeated field operations.
- Homburg Holland's SmartSteer™: SmartSTEER runs on the ISOBUS VT screen using an RTK antenna for steering, following the actual auto steer track of the tractor.
Do I have to buy a separate control option in order to use a ProTrakker Guidance System?
Not necessarily. We offer complete systems or we can tie into some of the leading providers of GPS such as John Deere's Active Implement Guidance or Trimble's True Tracker.
What field applications can I use ProTrakker Guidance Systems for?
ProTrakker has been designed for use in a wide variety of field operations. Whether you are practicing traditional, contour, terrace, strip-tilling, no-till, or organic, ProTrakker makes a major, positive impact on your bottom line. Some commonly guided implements include sprayers, side dressers, planters, cultivators, and much more.
Does a ProTrakker Guidance System come with a warranty?
There is a standard 1 year parts warranty on every ProTrakker Hydraulic Hitch.
Does ProTrakker offer technical support?
Yes, we are always willing to help anyway we can. You can call or email us Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM and Saturdays from 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM Central Standard Time.
How does it mount to the tractor?
The ProTrakker mounts to the original tractor drawbar using five bolts or mounts to the tractor's 3-point depending on which model you have.
DB Easy Change Drawbar
The ProTrakker DB Easy Change Drawbar accessory was developed to make the installation process even easier, allowing the producer to install the hydraulic hitch with a simple pin removal. The DB Easy Change Drawbar is interchangeable for use with any of the ProTrakker DB Hydraulic Hitch models.
How long does it take to install?
When mounting to the tractor drawbar, it is roughly a 30 minute installation time, depending on the model and the tractor's wiring requirements.
What is the left to right travel distance of a ProTrakker Hydraulic Hitch?
From 26-32" left to right travel depending on the model.
Can I use this with PTO drive line equipment?
No - ProTrakker is not compatible with PTO drive line equipment.
Do you have dealers in my area or can I buy direct?
We can direct you to your nearest dealer or you can also buy direct. Contact us to get started.
How long has MBW been in business?
More than three decades ago, MBW began as a maintenance and custom fabrication provider in the ag industry. Our experience led to the development of the first hydraulic hitch, and the new ProTrakker line of hitches.