What is Terrace Farming
Driving curved paths when farming around terraces requires repeatable tracking to avoid unnecessary crop damage that affects your bottom line. Use a ProTrakker Implement Guidance System to ensure a high precision operation and reduce operator fatigue from constant tracking.
How can ProTrakker help?
Implement guidance compensates for implement drift on row crops which happens when your implement encounters side slopes, different soils, and curved
terrain. With implement guidance, you can now keep the tractor and implement on the same defined path year after year.
Learn more about Protrakker's Implement Guidance System
- Precisely placed seed and nutrients increase yield
- Eliminate crop damage from inaccurate tracking
- Improve crop quality
- Perfect guess rows for mismatched implement widths
- Auto steer when spraying or sidedressing
- Reduce operator fatigue
- Create a more professional row appearance
- Eliminate overlap of chemical, fertilizer, seed, and more