Why Implement Guidance?
Implement guidance compensates for implement drift on row crops which happens when your implement encounters side slopes, different soils, and curved
terrain. With implement guidance, you can now keep the tractor and implement on the same defined path year after year.
- Precisely placed seed and nutrients increase yield
- Eliminate crop damage from inaccurate tracking
- Improve crop quality
- Perfect guess rows for mismatched implement widths
- Auto steer when spraying or sidedressing
- Reduce operator fatigue
- Create a more professional row appearance
- Eliminate overlap of chemical, fertilizer, seed, and more
Take your row crop guidance to the next level with ProTrakker Guidance Systems.
With universal mounting for different tractors and multiple implements, the ProTrakker
Hydraulic Hitch is the latest tool for consistent implement tracking correction for virtually
any setup or field application.
The ProTrakker line of hydraulic hitches can be controlled several ways for sub-inch accuracy, keeping precision growers on track to
maximize profits. It also has a high level of accuracy for consistent repeatability all season long and saves bushels of crop normally
destroyed by implements that are off track.